[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 15:04:03 +0100

Hi Carol,
I'm already chubby! do you think eating chocolate cakes etc has something to do
with it? Smiles.
No, I haven't talked about my family.
I'm the eldest of 5, have 2 brothers and sisters all married.
My younger brother works for B T, and my other brother repairs shoes.
My younger sister works for a mortgage  company and my other sister works in
tesco.
I have 5 nephews and 7 nieces. Big family hey? Smiles.
My interests are, listening to magazine tapes, doing tape letters to friends,
making new friends, reading and science fiction tv show.
Have many other interests too.
Guess that's it really.
Take care.
Senn.