[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 14:31:21 -0000

Hi Senn, yes it's so amazing we have so much in common even with our mums. Your
tea so yummy and yes I know what you mean but I won't attempt to spell it
though haha. The ducks would be out in force for sure. Well it's good weather
for them. Yes I enjoyed the soaps as always as I will tonight too it's all
action the way we like it. yes home and away and neighbours always take a break
for Christmas and they take a summer break too I always miss them when they not
on but yes as you say they soon come back so will look forward to that making
up for lost time for sure. Glad you and your mum went out this morning but I'm
sure you are now so glad to be home in the warm. Glad you had that choc fix
with a yummy chocolate crepe which I have yet still to try but I know I will
love them as you do. I'm having a good chill out day and have the best place
home keeping warm for sure and of course lots of choc fix as the day goes on. I
will enjoy the yummy chippy too of course. Have a good day. I wish you a very
happy new year I hope it's a good one for you. I'm very happy to have found
such a lovely friend with so much in common with me it's so amazing. Long may
our friendship continue. Love Clare