[geocentrism] Re: Two spin axes of Earth?

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 07:39:43 +1000

Is
there any reason why this phenomena would not also be the same for an
orbiting Sun about the Earth? Dynamic equivalence perhaps?

Jack
That is a very well placed intuitive question Jack.

From a HC mainstream scientific viewpoint where the sun is "known" ??? to have
a mass millions of times greater than our miniscule planet, I can not see any
possible answer, except a glance that indicates you are of the flat earth
variety person....  or  at any rate a believer in Spirits..