[geocentrism] Re: Two spin axes of Earth?

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 12:43:11 -0000

Dear Regner,
Thanks for the response. Could you just clarify a couple of points for me? Why is the Earth's orbit around the sun slightly offset from the 2AU diameter and how was this difference measured? The two diameters appear to be the same so why is it referred to as a 'mean' diameter.

I shall delete the parts of original e-mails that are not needed for the reply - it saves 'Inbox' space for those with small 'Inboxes'.

Jack

----- Original Message ----- From: "Regner Trampedach" <art@xxxxxxxxxx>