[geocentrism] Re: Two spin axes of Earth?

  • From: Regner Trampedach <art@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 22:14:38 +1100

So if it doesn't matter to you, what happens out there, why then do
you call astronomers liars - that is quite an accusation, and I do take
it personally too.
Jack Lewis wrote:
  "You're born, you exist, you die - end of story. Do you really believe that
   Regner?"
Yes, of course. That is why life is so precious, and we should make the best
of what we get - and try to make a positive impact that lasts a bit beyond
our lives. We are leaving this planet to the next generation - that is why it
is important what we do in our lives. Not because of some selfish concerns
about going to heaven or to hell. But that's just my highly immoral, decadent
and materialistic views.

      - Regner