[geocentrism] Re: Two spin axes of Earth?

  • From: Regner Trampedach <art@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 02:25:07 +1100

Quoting Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Dear Regner,
> 1    I didn't call you a liar check my e-mail at the bottom! I inferred that
>      you may, unwittingly, be passing on other peoples lies.

If you read my reply, you would know that I did read that bottom part, and
that I commented extensively on it. To rephrase it: The nature of science
makes it impossible to "...unwittingly, be passing on other peoples lies."
for more than a short period. Nature doesn't care about our machinations and
doesn't follow "our lies" - she will carry on and do what nature does. And
somebody who is not in on the lie will find out and tell. So either we are
all liars, and you have a conspiracy, or you have some occurences of
short-lived lies - i.e., science cannot be based on lies unless there is a
conspiracy.
  You will have to choose which one you believe it is (no reply needed).

> 2    On what do you base your morals? No need to reply - I merely sent this
> because it was an obvious question to raise. Let's stick to geocentrism.

Okay - sounds good.

   - Regner