[geocentrism] Re: Two spin axes of Earth?

  • From: Steven Jones <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 00:22:59 +0000

philip madsen wrote:
Phillip, currently, no-one on Earth can give you an accurate model predicting the orbit of the moon without the use of "look-up" tables which are all geocentric based. No need to attack Allan in this way. He's a bright cookie!

Steven.
Dear Paul,
Why did you find it necessary to patronise Regner in that way? Regarding the 'real thing' what in heavens name is Regner doing that no-one else is?

Jack

Well from my view, Regner is a professional Astronomer, I'm not even an amateur..But I got Wiki and a million web sites to help me follow his words. .

And Allen cannot even tell us how many rotations the moon has.

I dare not ask him the next question concerning the axes of the moons rotations.