    -----Original Message-----
From: paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 18:17:37 +0000 (GMT)

  Jack L
I doubt one person in a hundred would regard this statement as patronising.
There was an attempt at humour in there -- perhaps that is what has sparked
your ire?
  What Regner is doing that only a very small percentage of the overall
population is doing -- is being a professional astronomer. He gets to use lots
of big expensive exciting equipment to directly examine the universe. I don't
know about you but I'm envious.
  Paul D

  From: Paul Deema
  To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Allen D
I'd be careful about advising Regner to refer to a model. He doesn't need one.
He plays with the real thing!

National Bingo Night. Play along for the chance to win $10,000 every week.
Download your gamecard now at Yahoo!7 TV.