[geocentrism] Re: Two spin axes of Earth?

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 07:05:16 +1000

Dear Paul,
Why did you find it necessary to patronise Regner in that way? Regarding the
'real thing' what in heavens name is Regner doing that no-one else is?

Jack

Well from my view, Regner is a professional Astronomer, I'm not even an
amateur..But I got Wiki and a million web sites to help me follow his words. .

And Allen cannot even tell us how many rotations the moon has.

I dare not ask him the next question concerning the axes of the moons
rotations.