[geocentrism] Re: Challenge

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 12:08:32 +1000

I'm glad this aberration thing came up. But as I said, on a Google search
learned men seem to make confusing contradictions of what it is. I have to
get above it before I comment. Alan your statements of umbrella and rain is
just as confusing. Bad analogy Light does not act like a spray from a hose.

Will be back on this one. Im sure it will have a simple explanation. All
respects to Neville, I do not think it necessary to have all the stars equa
distant. That is getting too close to a canopy with little holes and the
light of heaven shining through. Might just well be that........hmm.

Phil