[geocentrism] Re: An off subject subject.

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 10:41:03 +1000

 meant what is the MS physics answer.....
I know the GS answer.

RB

What did the Earth revolve around in the first 3 days of Genesis?

RB

I would have to say that MS would respond with : what is genesis?  Not in our
vocabulary..

Was it a trick question Robert...

And I am not offended..  I have no feelings, no sensitivities, no emotional
feelings whatsoever. Such are reserved to people who have some sort of pride or
sense of importance. I cannot find a single attribute in myself to justify any
such allusions. This is why I see no moral objection in offending those who
might have such attributes, if they have them. My Yahoo name is 'stirrerau'

God can easily forgive our human weaknesses and frailties, but he despises
PRIDE. If I elevate myself saying, "Look at me. I have used my talents and
intellect and raised myself up to find thee." I will have received my reward,
as the Lord walks past me to the man who has "put himself down" at the bottom
place at the table, and says. "Friend why are you sitting down here? Come, join
me at my table." Remember that one? I pray Lord that I shall never forget it.