[geocentrism] Re: An off subject subject.

  • From: "philip madsen" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 17:24:09 +1000

Sorry about all that folks..  'Revelations of revelations" on Genesis is
written in French. Perhaps Marc may be able to do a translation .  From what I
have seen so far .   Fernand Crombette is not popular, seeing as he was a
geocentrist, I guess that does not surprise..  Swept under the carpet, and
ignored, his work to be left in a foreign language.. (grin)

Do they have internet translations?  Phil