[geocentrism] Re: 2 Axes of rotation - drawing brand new for you

  • From: j a <ja_777_aj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 17:10:05 -0800 (PST)

Dr. Jones,

  Thank you. Yes that is what I had intended to do to begin with but ran out of
time. I'll see if I can't do it over the holiday.

  JA

Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      JA,

We are getting somewhere. Nice drawing (and yours, too, Jack).

Can I ask you to redo your drawing, but with only one blue button on each
sphere, being in successive (blue-button) positions as you go from one sphere
to the next (please have the rotation sequence in the same direction as the
sphere rotation).

Neville

  www.GeocentricUniverse.com