[geocentrism] Re: 2 Axes of rotation - drawing brand new for you

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 19:10:16 -0000

Dear Allen,
Yes I can see what you are saying. The fact that I mentioned the different
position of the camera on the two original drawings was to check and see if it
mattered. I think it is very important for drawings to be as accurate as
possible otherwise people may see something that is not meant to be.

A question for Regner and Paul. Can you use Allen's or Neville's or my drawings
to show why they are wrong. Providing a completely different looking drawing,
which can be overdone graphically, just confuses me. It must be possible to
show where a drawing is wrong even if it is not possible, for lack of graphic
software, to actually change someone's drawing.