[geocentrism] Re: 2 Axes of rotation - drawing brand new for you

  • From: Regner Trampedach <art@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 11:37:54 +1100

Allen,
  First I would like to clear up some terminology.
You invented "translational condition" and "rotational condition".
Are these the same as "translational/rotational movements/motions"?

I have to disagree with your statement that:
   "Thre translational condition only exist on the plane to the celestial
    axis not in the ecliptic axis of rotation itself!.."
* The orbit around the Sun is the translational movement, hence it
  takes place in the ecliptic plane, around the Sun (but still no rotation!)
* The daily (pure) rotation is around the celestial axis, as we agree on.

Also, rotation about any given axis, will be visible and recognizable
which-ever direction you look in.

    Regards,

       Regner