[geocentrism] Re: 2 Axes of rotation - drawing brand new for you

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 15:57:18 -0800

JA,

We are getting somewhere. Nice drawing (and yours, too, Jack).

Can I ask you to redo your drawing, but with only one blue button on each sphere, being in successive (blue-button) positions as you go from one sphere to the next (please have the rotation sequence in the same direction as the sphere rotation).

Neville
www.GeocentricUniverse.com