[geocentrism] Re: 2 Axes of rotation - drawing brand new for you

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 17:27:47 +0000 (GMT)

Regner T
I assure you that I am not being a pedant but I have to raise another point
with you. It concerns this para -
It is also clear that if the camera is mounted at another angle (still
fixed) the camera will point at great circles around the celestial poles,
both during the day and during the year (taking pictures every [tropical]
solar day).

I have a problem with your usage of 'great circles'. Do you mean 'parallels of
celestial latitude'? As I say, pedantry for its own sake, is petty. I ask
because my knowledge is -- in the great scheme of things -- sketchy, and when
confronted with something which conflicts with that present knowledge, I suffer
the symptoms of analogously having the ground move under my feet. So basically
-- do I have to learn something new?
Paul D
PS I didn't have the password for vateco!