[GeoStL] Re: You catch more flies with honey, than vinegar

  • From: "Eric East" <christianherper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 14:29:15 -0600

-
Jim, I agree that hatred and racism should be dealt with, but the liberal
way of doing things is often, as in this case way off  base.

Here's an example from my boys grade school. As we know most public school's
are liberally run.

This school has a no violence policy. You might think this sounds like a
good thing & I agree, but here's the problem. The kids  get written up with
an "Act Of Violence Report" for a whole lot of things that are far from
violent acts.
For instance, one of my son's got a AOV report for sticking his tongue out
at a teacher. This is disrespectful, but certainly not violent. My other son
got written up for singing  the old ryme that says, Dick & Jane (use
whatever names) sitting in a tree, k i s s i n g....  Come on, give me a
freaking break! How is this violence???

Eric