[GeoStL] Re: You catch more flies with honey, than vinegar

  • From: "Chris Binder" <cpbinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 11:20:25 -0600

-
Definitely. I just don't understand why someone who's been active in SLAGA
and geocaching for a long time would just now bring this up. Did it take him
that long to write a website?

Myotis, if you're reading this, take your grievances against the member who
said the offending material. Don't lash out at a group for it. Besides, the
person who said the offending joke may have been a family member or a guest
of a SLAGA member. If that is the case, they can't be tied to SLAGA.

There's my two cents.

-Chris