[GeoStL] Re: You catch more flies with honey, than vinegar

  • From: "tklnhl & kyd" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 04:42:41 -0600

-
Oh man ..   we're gonna need Sara's master "Jim List"  before this is all
over with aren't we?
Maybe THAT should be pinned  to the bottom of every message instead of all
that other stuff...

Nancy

PS Doesn't  anyone here ever sleep or go to a job???
You would think there would be more night caches...