[GeoStL] Re: Pocket Queries

  • From: Roger Barnes <rogbarn@xxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 18:10:43 -0500

-

GC-RGS wrote:

> I've found the easiest is to
> get a calling card from Wal-Mart at 4 cent/min and always dial my local
> number here for SW Bell.

All,

I hesitate to mention my long distance solution for fear that it will
become overcrowded.  But, you're all nice people, so I'll share it with
you in case anyone finds it useful.

For 2.9 cents a min using a 1-800 number or 2.5 cents if you can find a
local number, try www.onesuite.com.  It's all done thru the net, so no
bills, etc.  You have to prepay and use a PIN number and use either the
1-800 number or a local access number.  But, no extra charge per
connection, no extra charge per month, etc, just the per minutes
charges.  You can use it from anywhere because it works on a PIN
system.  I let my kids use our account and I manage to keep track of
them at the same time. :)  Their international rates are good too.  And,
if you use this link then we will both get 20 minutes free:
https://www.onesuite.com/017352460/suitetreat  I have used OneSuite for
over 2 years now, have had others sign up on my suggestion and have
never heard anything negative about them.

Disclaimer:
My apologies for what seems like an advertisement.  Be careful of long
distance carriers, no matter who you use.  This solution is not an ideal
solution for everybody.  If you are curious enough to check this one
out, please read it carefully before signing up so that you know what
you are getting.

If you really feel that I should not have posted this, please email me
privately to discuss it.

Thanks.
Roger
Subject field