[GeoStL] Re: Pocket Queries

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 09:45:31 -0600

-

Occasionally various email servers will tag the PQ as spam or a virus
and start sending them to the "spam" folder. Yahoo was bad about that
way back when. Always select your PQ's to be sent in the zip format.
That will help and it will also be a smaller file to send thru the mail.

I am not familiar with the Charter web email interface but often times
you can to to where your mail is hosted on the web and check your spam
and virus folder. If your PQ's are getting hung up there you can tag
them as NOT spam or NOT a virus and many times they will start
delivering again.

A while back groundspeak had trouble with Hotmail for a while and most
recently I think AOL was giving groundspeak mail some greif. It looks
like Charter is the current PQ grabber.

glenn