[GeoStL] Re: Pocket Queries

  • From: "d-a-v-e@xxxxxxxxxx" <d-a-v-e@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 13:58:05 -0400

-
Jim:

If you are really considering Netzero for a dial up, you may also want to
look into Maglobe (www=2Emaglobe=2Enet)

You can purchase 25 hours (1500 minutes) for $14=2E99 and use the minutes
anytime within a year of signup=2E  I use it when I travel=2E  They have a=
extensive list of local dial up numbers throughout the US=2E  If a local
number is not available, they have a 1-800 number, but with the 800 number=

it eats up your minutes at triple rate=2E

Dave