[GeoStL] Re: Pocket Queries

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 13:17:00 -0600

-
Jim,

I instantly received my "Finds Query".  I know those run faster than
"scheduled" ones, but I don't think they'd be *that* delayed.  As I
was putting my logs in, I did experience a lag for a few minutes, but
it sped back up.  Maybe there's a bit of a backlog?

Andrew

--
Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx