[gameprogrammer] Re: crunch time

  • From: "Alan Wolfe" <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 10:29:31 -0700

you bet, thanks for the advice about keeping it professional and civil.

I'm deffiantely going to see the project through the end as it's only
a couple months out and i deffinately dont want to burn any bridges.

Who knows maybe this company will learn the errors of their ways and
i'll stick around for a while <<crossing fingers>>