[gameprogrammer] Re: crunch time

  • From: "Casey O'Donnell" <caseyodonnell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 19:55:54 -0400

So strange to see this resurfacing right now, as my dissertation
focuses a great deal on these issues. It will be creative commons
licensed, so I'll post it after my defense. But I'd also recommend:

The answer is, not much has changed since 2004 when this issue got a
lot of attention. Except that people do recognize that crunch is bad
and needs to be dealt with. How hasn't really been figured out yet.

Best and good luck.

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 4:48 PM, Stephen & Kelly
<gp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  ps - Have you read the article by "ea_spouse"?

Casey O'Donnell
RPI STS Department - PhD Candidate