RE: Antivirus

  • From: "Hermano JS. Queiroz" <hjsqueiroz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 11:31:13 -0400

My humble opinion about this is related with my experience working almost 21
years with differents sizes of companies and environments that sometimes the
users doesn't care about if his/her machine is protect or not agaisnt viruse,
but do really care about if they loose any important information. So, as
administrator we need to prevent problems before it start.

Hermano Queiroz
Coordinator of Network Services
Phone:(270)789-5202
FAX:  (270)789-5050