RE: Antivirus

  • From: "david" <apba08@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 22:05:51 +0100

There is an odd (Well I think it is odd anyway) feature in Symantec that,
even though it has made a virus file safe and quarantined it, still reports
it as being present. Because it is already safe it doesn't (can't!) then do
anything with it. When I am at work on Wednesday I will forward the e-mail
that the Symantec help desk sent me on the subject.

I have been using Symantec for nearly a year now and it hasn't let any
virus's through. Neither has Sophos which I use at another site!

David S.

I've stopped 66 spam messages. You can too!
One month FREE spam protection at