RE: Antivirus

  • From: "Cresswell, Charles" <charlesc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 12:44:26 +0100

Nice analysis there Rob :p
Would you care to share your reasons for 'rubbish' and 'brilliant'. If
you don't know a product you shouldn't be taking other people's word for
its quality.
I may well get flamed for this but just posting links is turning this
list into a mail version of google. If people are going to make
recommendations it would be extremely helpful if they can detail their
experiences briefly. If i do get flamed I guess I can find another list,
so feel free to state if you think I am out of line :)