Anti-virus

  • From: "Dan Crain" <DanC@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 10:57:11 -0400

D:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\Mailroot\vsi 1\Queue

Is this a directory that shouldn't be scanned by the servers client virus
program? I have Symantec mail security for exchange. I also have the client
installed for Symantec and it will find a virus in that folder every now and
then and leave it alone.

Let me know your thoughts,
Thanks,
Dan Crain