[ddots-l] Re: k1000 and Goodfeel in conflict

  • From: "W. Nick Dotson" <nickdotson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 20:59:49 -0600

First, don't have Kurzweil 1000 on when you run "sharp Eye?

Next, what's the scanner and manufacturer?  What's the "scanner Source"?
(alt-t s alt-s)  What driver is selected, what manufacturer and model of
scanner?  Finally what's "hold scanner" set to?

W. Nick Dotson

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 18:07:39 -0500, Evelyn Weckerly wrote:

Hi to both lists,

Yesterday I tried to run Goodfeel on a laptop Windows XP home machine that
also has k1000 version 9.2 on it. Every time we tried to start Sharp Eye,
Kurzweil would try to grab the image and would start to chatter, but Sharp
Eye was frozaen on the image. Anyone on either list who has a similar
set-up, I would appreciate some contact with. Thanks.

Evelyn

** ddots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq

W. Nick Dotson
Technical Support Group
Senior Support Engineer for Kurzweil 1000

** ddots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq