[softwarelist] Re: OPW - Font list, XP vs Vista (32-bit)

  • From: Clive Bonsall <C.Bonsall@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 07:45:03 +0000

Dave Symes wrote:
In article <47D85AE3.90406@xxxxxxxx>,
   Clive Bonsall <C.Bonsall@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
[Snippy]
Thanks. Having read it, I think I'll re-enable UAC.

Good grief man! One of the first things I did when I got a machine with
Vista on it (No choice) was turn UAC of... Consigning it to the "crap"
heap of history, It will get re-enabled over my dead body.

Since I'll only have the Vista laptop for another week, my conscience is clear ;) The new owner will receive it in the same condition as when I acquired it ... minus OPW, of course ... and it wouldn't be helpful if it caught a virus in the meantime.
--
C.B.