[CTS] Re: Spinrite

  • From: Madrachod@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 22:44:25 EDT

In a message dated 6/10/2004 12:23:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Jack.Owens@xxxxxxx writes:

> Best Buy had a Seagate 120gig , 7200 RPM HD for $99 (After rebate).  Seagate
> drives come with a CD that you can boot from that will step you through the
> whole format, master/slave, copy process.  The hardest part of the
> installation is getting the jumpers on/off with my big fat fingers.  Simplest
> drive
> replacement I have ever done.

       I won't deal with Worst Buy anymore.  They screwed me out of at least
$60.00 last summer and will NOT get the chance to take more of my money from
me.  What really sucks is that we make thousands of calanders for them every
year at the print shop.  We just did 1525 today.

                                 Dale

                                 Dale