[CTS] Re: Spinrite

  • From: Madrachod@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 02:51:49 EDT

In a message dated 6/8/2004 9:39:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
vbalbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Depending on the hard drive, Spinrite can take days to complete its task.

       By this, do you mean the make, or the size of the HD?  Or possibly
both factors?
       Just read your entire input on Spinrite.  Thanks again for the info.
I just might be using said program soon.  I've been having trouble with bad or
missing sectors on the master drive for at least 4 or 5 months now, and it's
only just turned one year old within the past few weeks.  Reading your input
only helps to clear up my understanding of it and make the decision to use
Spinrite easier for me.  Thanks again.

                                 Dale