[citw150] Re: Lesson 3_Question 6

  • From: "Jeff Grabiec" <jgrabiec@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 00:47:24 -0500

I think that carnivore is a great idea personally.  there are a lot of
things out there that can be stopped just by doing some simple monitoring.
But also it does feel like we are getting less and less privacy over the
internet.

-Jeffrey Grabiec

The Best things in life are always the simplest.  Don't take them for
granted.