[citw150] Lesson 3 Question 6

  • From: kristy kosloski <kristy2323@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 01:35:08 -0700 (PDT)

I chose to talk alittle about peer-to-peer file sharing because it is still a
rising issue today, and is taking on more than just music downloads it is
entering the world of movies as well. Such sites as Gnutella who support file
sharing is threatening the movie industry. Peer-to-peer file sharing is
illegal, and with technology advancing everyday it's become harder to stop it.
With so many people downloading illegally everyday the music and film industry
is relying on people to take it upon themselves to do the right thing, but
don't get me wrong you will still be prosecuted if caught.
For more info check out: www.answerbag.com/c_view.php/521.com

~Kristine Kosloski