[citw150] CITW 150 L3 Q4

  • From: Nick Hardin <nhardin2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 10:34:36 -0700 (PDT)

What I found most interesting was that people send that Urban Legend emails
around.  I have received some in the past and I get them every now and then but
usually when someone sends me a forwarded email I just delete it.  I found some
to be very funny and amusing and can not believe they were ever forwarded on.
I think the funniest one that I read was about KFC changing their name and not
saying chicken or using real chickens any more.  The email ended with ?Together
we make KFC start using real chicken again.? I just found it disturbing that
anyone would believe these.

http://www.scambusters.com/urban-legends/kfc.html

Think Positive

Nickolas Hardin