[citw150] citw 150 L3 Q4

  • From: Jared Smith <waynesworldfire@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 11:56:29 -0700 (PDT)

The scam that i decided to learn more about was about working at home.  It
seems like more and more you drive by phone poles that have adds plastered all
over them about working at home and it doesn't matter where you see them at or
where you live.  I've often found myself wondering if these are true.  Just the
other week leaving school i had a sticky note type of add on my window about
working at home.  I found a lot of good ideas about how to avoid being sucked
into one of these scams at:  http://www.scambusters.com   I hope this is
helpful to anyone who doesn't know much about these scams.

Jared Smith

Yahoo! for Good