[citw150] Re: citw 150 L3 Q4

  • From: L Buwalda <hnsoap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 17:55:41 -0700 (PDT)

I have had several of those too.  But I did have one
where they were sending a warning to delete some type
of file after following their directions.  I followed
the directions, just because I was curious to find out
what they were talking about, but I didn't delete
anything.  Sometimes the messages are really good. I
got one that was from a lawyer who had gone through
identity theft and said what one should do and what
places to call with their numbers.

--- Karen Croyle <kc06322@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The hoax I have received, as I am sure the rest of
> you have also gotten, is the hoax where they
> encourage victims to forward a message to as many
> people as you can in the hopes  of getting something
> for nothing, be it money, wishes granted, good
> health, free computers, etc. The majority of these
> hoaxs also say if you don't send or forward the
> message something bad will happen. The thing to know
> is that there is no way for anyone to count the
> number of email messages in circulation, or to count
> the number of times it has been forwarded. To check
> out this site go to http://www.nonprofit.net,
> Product Giveways
>
> Karen Croyle
> kc06322@xxxxxxxxx

> Don't pick lemons.
> http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html

Lori Buwalda
hnsoap@xxxxxxxxx
"The only man who can change his mind is the man who's got one."  Edward Noyes
Westcott

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/