[citw150] Re: citw 150 L3 Q4

  • From: Sue Petrisin <suepetrisin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 04:32:55 -0700 (PDT)

I'm sure I did the same thing - get caught up in these
scams.  When these emails first starting going around,
it was hard to differentiate good from bad -
especially when the company name was well known.

Sue P

http://angel.lcc.edu/section/default.asp?id=MRG%2D050823%2D145807%2Dlawsonr

> Keith Mathieu
>
> We were so poor my daddy unplugged the clocks when
> we went to bed.
> -- Chris Rock

> Yahoo! for Good
>  Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina
> relief effort.

Yahoo! for Good