[citw150] CITW 150 L3 Q4

  • From: M Snell <maslcc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150 <citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 13:51:41 -0700 (PDT)

The internet virus I found was something that I had on my computer. It's called
ezula.TopText. eZula.TopText is a browser redirector that alters all pages
viewed in Internet Explorer by adding extra links to words and phrases targeted
by advertisers. When these links are clicked,  hundreds of browser windows will
appear, forcing you to turn off your computer and restart, possibly losing any
unsaved changes. You can usually spot TopText on your browser window when you
notice certain words unlined that normally are not. It is usually underlined
with a dark yellow bar. My computer  was covered in TopText, it even showed up
in Word Documents I would write and open at a later date. Fortunatly, I have
gotten rid of it since then.

-Monica Snell

I'll give you everything you want and wish the worst of what I was.
-Adam Lazzara

Yahoo! for Good