[bookshare-discuss] Re: about the optacan

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 15:53:57 -0500

Hi, Shannon. I know what you mean, but really, the cost isn't any more
prohibitive than any of the other devices we use for notetaking. If the
Optacon was ever brought back, even at the same price it was last listed as,
it wouldn't be any more than the 20-cell Braille Lites. It would be nice to
be able to have access to something like that again. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.