[bookshare-discuss] Re: Books and Beyond Interviews Dave Lieber Wednesday, January 9, 2008>

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 11:13:09 -0800 (PST)

Rose, I listened to the entire November audio file with Jim F. I think it was
about 3 hours long. Mainly it was Jim F. but there were other people
occasionally speaking. I know I would have to turn the volume all the way up on
my ipod to hear some people and then quickly turn it down for Jim's voice.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder by Joanna Fluke