[bksvol-discuss] Re: page numbers

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 03:57:44 -0700

You can mark the quality as whatever you feel it is. There have been books
I've done that, because of dialect, the software gave it a lower rating but
I knew it was better than that. If the software gives it a rating and you
believe it's actually lower than that, for whatever reason, I see no reason
why you couldn't do that, too. A book won't be rejected for lack of page
numbers, so long as it does have page breaks. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx