[bksvol-discuss] Re: page numbers

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 00:22:03 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, to your second question.  When you submit you can
check what the quality is.

In answer to your first question, hopefully the
validator will put in the missing page numbers. I
always do as I valdidate, and even if the person who
validates your book doesn' t read it, as many of us
do, checking the pagination is one of the minimal
things that is supposed to be done.

In the Comments you can write comments to the
validator, such as, in your case, "page number are
missing but you're pretty sure all the pages are
there. If not, please contact" you and give your
e-mail and name. No one will see it but the validator.
You can also write anything else, such as the book has
English spelling, or a lot of dialect, or a lot of sex
or profanity or vulgar language, in case one of the
people who are uncomfortable reading that sort of book
think from the title they might like to validate it --
anything else you, if you were the validator, would
like to know about the book you scanned.

--- elcoo@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hey,
>    I'm going over a book that I've scanned, and not
> all of the page
> numbers came through in the scan.  If a book is
> submitted with
> semi-sporadic page numbering, will it be rejected?
> Oh and also, when
> you're uploading a book, can you suggest that the
> quality is lower than
> what the computer suggests?
>    Thanks
>    Eliza