[bksvol-discuss] Re: page numbers

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 11:41:29 -0500

A person might want to suggest a book be of lesser quality when they find that words are missing from the text, which a spellchecker obviously can't tell. Some mistakes are still valid words, as well. :-)

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Instructor
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>