[bksvol-discuss] Re: page numbers

Yeah, Sarah, that was actually the problem.  I fixed up a lot of scanning
errors, but that still left some words missing. Unfortunately I realized I
should've changed the quality too late, but you can still understand
what's going on.  And Jake, the problem is that I scanned two pages at a
time so the way it came out, I can't really tell where the numbers should
go.  Most of them are there though, so I'm going to just go with it as is.
   Thanks