[bksvol-discuss] Re: page numbers

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 02:25:34 -0400

That was the reason why I did not suggest saving the document and then
opening it in K1K.  The Copy/Paste method works differently for some
weird reason that only M$ can fathom.  Once you make the paper size
changes and save them, this problem should also be resolved.

Pratik Patel
Managing Director
CUNY Assistive Technology Services
the City University of New York