[bksvol-discuss] Re: page numbers

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 02:25:34 -0400

Kellie,

That was the reason why I did not suggest saving the document and then
opening it in K1K.  The Copy/Paste method works differently for some
weird reason that only M$ can fathom.  Once you make the paper size
changes and save them, this problem should also be resolved.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Managing Director
CUNY Assistive Technology Services