[bksvol-discuss] Re: page numbers

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 02:04:30 -0500

Hi    Eliza,
    No, books are not at this time rejected on whether or not they have page
numbers. If you want to take the time to insert the missing ones though that
would be great and I'm sure someone in the future will be glad, but
BookShare policy doesn't require it.

    Suggesting a book be of lesser quality than the system says? Generally I
would think that wouldn't be happening, but I suppose you could do it. You
may want to note in the comments field why you thought the lower rating was
justified. I doubt its often that anyone wants to suggest lesser text
quality *smile*.

HTH,
Jake