[bksvol-discuss] Re: Marissa's List

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 03:54:07 -0700

The books that need to be rescanned are already in the collection but in
poor condition. The No Books Left Behind are books that were rejected. I
think, in either case, you'd have to rescan. The books on the list of books
needing a rescan are not found on the Downloads page. They're actually in
the collection, and you'd need to be a member to download them, I believe.
Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):